I have an Idea.
What should I do next?
Make Your Idea Real
If you cannot clearly and concisely express or explain your idea, then it does not exist.
Here’s a simple way to get your idea on paper, whether you’re writing a short email—-or say—-you need to make a quick point that contradicts the opinion of your boss. If you know the rhythm and dance to delivering a message, you might even win. But then again… bosses can be stubborn.
To help you, we give you our Clear Points Messaging Worksheet. Download it. Print it and answer the questions. Before you know it, you’ll be influencing everyone… even your boss.
Use our brainstorm worksheet, and transform jumbled thoughts into clear points.
The Clear Points Worksheet is part of our full training program to help you become a better communicator.
- Structure and Discipline – Our process gives you a structured way to think and brainstorm about messages for your audience.
- The Value to Your Customers – Better clarify the value you promise to customers.
- Be Confident – Talk to a prospect or colleague about your idea with confidence. Know how to say it clearly, instead of trying to figure out what to say.
- Your Uniqueness – Our brainstorms and techniques pull out what is most unique to your customers or audience.
- Get More Attention – When you use clear messages, more people will be interested in what you have to say.
- Know What You Do – Say what you do and how it helps your customer with the most basic elements of language, so everyone can understand
Focus on communicating with the right people, instead of focusing on what you need to say.
Instead of aimlessly writing on a clean whiteboard or a blank word processor, Points on Paper gives you a structured and disciplined way to reach clarity of an idea. You’re forced to focus on fundamental communication questions often overlooked. When finished, your thoughts will be organized and clear.